Believe it or Not, A healthy physique speaks volumes of your status, character, Class, likes, dislikes and Group of people you belong. Hot Metabolism is what that can make you owner of all those super adjectives, I just used to express a successful he or she normally has.
3 Proven Strategies to Lose Weight Fast
Have you been trying to get rid of excess body fat for what seems like forever, but you are just not getting the job done? Maybe you’ve already discovered that racking up hours on long, slow, boring cardio type activity doesn’t quite add up to fat loss. That is certainly the conclusion that ex-bodybuilding champion Carolyn Hansen reaches in her book Hot Metabolism.
If you have worked hard following the old weight loss model, and got little in return, you probably find that you are tired much of the time, feel weak and irritable, and you have likely convinced yourself that you just don’t have the genetics required for a lean and toned body. https://bit.ly/3cDP7Nu
In fact, all you really need is a change of direction. So let’s focus on newer and better ways to lose that body fat. The newer strategies focus on your metabolic health and what actually happens after your exercise session has concluded, as opposed to the old approach of focusing only on what happens during the session. An important part of this new approach is to take into account the state of your metabolism, which is essentially your body’s engine, and which determines whether you burn body fat or store body fat during the course of the day.
We are going to briefly look at the three main strategies that can boost your metabolism and allow you to lose body fat in the quickest and easiest way possible. Proper Exercise Program
An exercise program of this type is one that contains at least 60 percent strength training exercises. The reason for this is that the ratio of lean muscle tissue to body fat determines how quickly your body burns or stores fuel. The higher the ratio, and the harder the exercise you apply to your muscle tissue, the higher the rate as which body fat is consumed.
This alone could alter the way your body burns fuel since, if you haven’t been working your muscles with proper strength training exercise recently, it is likely that you have simply become under muscled. This means that your body’s engine is smaller and burns less fuel. Even a few pounds loss of muscle tissue can cause you to become overweight.
Note that if you merely tone your muscles through moderate strength exercising you will not get big muscles. You will scarcely even notice the difference. But you will start to notice the difference in the size of your waist, hips and other places that are already larger than they should be. As you begin to lose body fat they will shrink. Muscle tissue is your very best friend and will give you that lean, toned tight looking body that you are aiming for. Interval Training
The rest of your exercise program should contain 1-2 sessions each week of short burst activity. This type of training burns more calories and elevates the metabolic rate more than any other form of cardio exercise. This means that you continue to burn more fat after your exercise session concludes than you did before it, especially when compared to long slow activity.
Although it takes less time, it is way harder to do this type of exercise, so you need to build into it. An example of short burst training would be 8-12 seconds of all out sprinting then 30 seconds to one minute of walking to recover. Repeat this process 8-10 or more times. Small Meal Eating Plan
The last piece of the puzzle is eating 5-6 small meals every 2-3 hours throughout the day. These meals should have at least 20-30 grams of protein as the core, and on top of this add lots of raw and cooked vegetables. Add a small amount of complex carbohydrates such as rice, pasta, or sweet potatoes. Prepare these meals the night before and take them with you wherever you go.
And that’s all there is to it – these three strategies are guaranteed to help you lose body fat. It will not be perfect (nothing ever is) but continue to work at improving these areas, and over time you will not believe how effective they really are.
If you need a comprehensive overview of the metabolic regulation fat loss strategies discussed in this article, be sure to check out Carolyn Hansen’s book Hot Metabolism, where she shows you how to take control of your body’s fat burning mechanism for optimum results. https://bit.ly/2QKn1YT
It is nothing less than a crime of nature, but somehow your best friend can eat ice cream and chocolate without putting on weight while if you indulge it goes straight to your hips. The reason for this cruel injustice lies in your metabolism, that engine in your body that burns calories (fuel) all day, every day. Now, if you could simply increase your metabolism to match that of your friend…
But is that possible? Actually, it is, as you are about to discover.
Because of genetics, some people burn fat faster than others. But age, body weight, diet, and exercise habits also play a role. As people grow older, their metabolism slows down, mainly because they are losing five or six pounds of muscle each decade, starting in their mid-20s – assuming they do not work to keep it.
What does this mean? Well, for one thing, you will likely be burning 100 fewer calories a day at age 35 than at 25. But there are some fairly easy things you can do to stoke your fat-burning potential and there is no reason why you cannot have the same metabolism in your 30s and 40s, and beyond, that you had in your 20s.
So here are some ways to keep your motor running hot:
1. Strength training – Experts say this is the best way to crank up your resting metabolic rate. As you get older this rate drops, but strength training can rev it right back up again. A pound of muscle burns up to nine times the calories a pound of fat does as it is much more active tissue. You don’t think you have the time to hit the gym? In fact, you can get great results with only two short 30 minute sessions a week. This is so effective that your metabolism will remain in overdrive for hours after the session ends, burning lots of extra calories.
2. Add interval training – A couple of sessions of short burst training each week will provide a great metabolic boost. You can use any cardio activity or body weight exercise for 10-20 seconds and slow the activity, or rest, for 1-2 minutes. Repeat 8-12 times.
For example, sprint 10 seconds, and then walk for 1 minute.
2. Don’t overdo calorie cutting – Putting yourself on a low-calorie diet is actually a great way to decrease the likelihood that you will lose any body fat. Your body is programmed to defend your usual weight. So, if you suddenly drop 1,000 calories from your diet, your metabolism will automatically slow down because your body will assume that you are starving and that you need to preserve your existing fat reserves to increase your odds of surviving until the next meal comes your way.
3. Eat breakfast – This may be the most important meal of the day as far as metabolism (and weight loss) is concerned, and breakfast eaters lose more weight than breakfast skippers do, according to studies. Your metabolism slows while you sleep and it doesn’t rev back up until you eat again so take the opportunity to get your motor going as quickly as possible each day.
4. Pile on the protein – Research shows that getting plenty of high quality protein can boost your metabolism, causing you to burn an extra 150 to 200 calories a day. That doesn’t mean you have to live on a high-protein diet, but you should have a serving of protein as the center of each meal. Choose it first and add vegetables etc to that base.
5. Go for good carbohydrates – Such as vegetables and fruits and a small amount of grains that do not create a surge in insulin that promotes storage of fat. Refined carbohydrates like white bread, cakes and cookies etc may drive down your metabolic rate and increase fat storage.
6. Eat all day – Eating five to six mini meals every 2-3 hours rather than three larger meals every day keeps your metabolism humming 24/7 and will also prevent you from going without food so long that you become so hungry you overeat. Try not to let more than four hours elapse between meals and make sure each meal includes protein for an extra metabolic boost.
These six methods of boosting your metabolism are hugely effective and will knock off excess body fat in the quickest possible manner. Try it and see for yourself.
If you need a comprehensive overview of the metabolic regulation fat loss strategies discussed in this article, be sure to check out Carolyn Hansen’s book ‘Hot Metabolism’, where she shows you how to take control of your body’s fat burning mechanism for optimum results.
Yes, I know that the subject line of this email sounds like one of those bait and switch techniques, where you throw out an idea that sounds too good to be true and then you sell an idea that doesn’t match up with the promise. But not this time. I just found a book called Hot Metabolism that explains how you really can lose weight without giving away the calories:
Basically, the trick involves gaining control over your metabolism, so that you can burn more calories every day than you consume. Naturally, if you can do that, you will experience some weight loss.
It turns out that smaller meals, and more of them, spread out over the course of the day, work a lot better for the person hoping to lose a few pounds. The reason behind why this works is explained by Carolyn Hansen, the author of the book and an ex-bodybuilder who has been studying the effects of nutrition on the body for decades.
Basically, what she knows how to do, and she teaches this stuff to you in her book, is control the rate at which the body burns fuel. Obviously when you can do that it simply becomes a matter of increasing your metabolic rate to as to burn off the extra calories that would otherwise be stored as excess fat on your body.
I don’t want to steal Carolyn’s thunder, so here’s the URL for her book again:
As I mentioned in the subject line, if you want to learn how to maintain your calories intake and still lose those troublesome pounds, then this book is definitely worth checking out.